add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board Young, Fun and Nerdy Topics › Unofficial Nerd Meetup Details

Unofficial Nerd Meetup Details

user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Hey everyone!

For those of you who are interested, here's the info for tonight's 'unofficial' meetup for the 'Young, Fun and Nerdy' group. It's going to be at Fountain Bowl in Fountain Valley. The place has 60 lanes and offers food, a bar, pool, TV's, etc. It looks like a fun spot, and with the huge number of lanes, we shouldn't have a problem getting a few for our group to use.

How about we meet at 8 p.m. inside the doors. I'll be wearing a gray jacket and carrying a red and white umbrella. Rates are $5.50/game (per person), and shoes cost $4. The address is 17110 Brookhurst St. If you want to get more info on the place, here's the Web site: http://www.fountainbo...­

If you could let me know if you're planning to join us (either via the message board or sending me a quick e-mail), that would be fabulous. And if you need to get a hold of me, my cell # is 815-258-0010. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

user 7451005
Huntsville, AL
Post #: 10
And by tonight (could be tomorrow night, depending on when you're reading this), I mean Sat., Feb. 7.
A former member
Post #: 1
Count me in! I haven't been bowling in years.