The OC Young, Fun and Nerdy Meetup Message Board › About The Big Bang Theory Marathon Party Idea

About The Big Bang Theory Marathon Party Idea

A former member
Post #: 2
No worries if you're on a trip. I will happily buy the set of DVDs as backup.

I'm good any weekend, the earlier it is planned the better I, and others I'm sure, can plan and also the sooner we can have some good laughs. I think pot luck is nice, but I'm okay with dinero as well.

A former member
Post #: 4
I have season one of Big Bang Theory :)
A former member
Post #: 3
For those interested in boxing, I just found out there's a Pacquiao fight the same night 3/13... not sure if that'd interfere with the Big Bang. I didn't ask what time the fight starts.
James
user 10026463
Irvine, CA
Post #: 15
I'm going to schedule this for April. My personal calendar is getting a little too full for me to pull this off any sooner. I'll see many of you for the next three Sundays at upcoming meetups. wink
A former member
Post #: 1
You have to let me go to this- this may have to be a multiple event thing
A former member
Post #: 2
I have Season 1 and 2- and ask me about season 3/4 ... ;)
James
user 10026463
Irvine, CA
Post #: 20
You have to let me go to this- this may have to be a multiple event thing

I'm about to flip the switch on this event and see what lets loose... hold onto your hats.
A former member
Post #: 1
If you liked Big Bang Theory and you love Brit comedy, you might like The IT Crowd. Available for instant play on netflix.