Young Portland Women Meeting for Friendship Message Board › Possible Time Change for Indoor Rock Climbing

Possible Time Change for Indoor Rock Climbing

Christine
user 2342042
Portland, OR
Hello Ladies,

You are receiving this message because you either RSVPed "yes" or joined the Wait List for "Indoor Rock Climbing" with the "Young Portland Women Meeting for Friendship" meetup group on January 13, 2013.

Thanks for the interest in this meetup. I am honestly surprised (and excited!) by the number of RSVPs.

This meetup had been scheduled at 1 p.m. because I realize that afternoons are easiest for most people. That said, given the heavy enthusiasm, I am considering moving the time to 10:30 a.m..  At this time, I may be able to schedule us as an official "group" with Stoneworks, which means we'd get two dedicated staff members and discounted entry / equipment.  I can also increase the number of RSVPs allowed to attend.

Would people still be able to attend at 10:30 a.m.?

Please only say "yes" if you are certain you will be able to attend on that day/ time.  Reservations for a group require pre-payment / deposit, and I risk losing personal money if I schedule this event and then people don't show up to pay me back.  Also, the time change will only occur is Stoneworks does not receive another group reservation for that morning.  I will change the time if and only if at least eight people respond to this message with a "yes" vote.