addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › Looking for some girlfriends to hang out with!

Looking for some girlfriends to hang out with!

Erica
user 79440252
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Hey everyone! :-D

I'm 22 and just moved to Oregon two months ago.
I'm interested in getting to know some great girls in the SW area. I live in Tigard right near Sherwood.

I wasn't able to make the dinner at Pastini Pastaria last Friday but would love to hang out next week! Maybe coffee, dinner, happy hour, etc.

Let me know! :)
Ela
user 9510478
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Welcome to Oregon!