addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › Dog needs a new home (soldier deploying)

Dog needs a new home (soldier deploying)

A former member
Post #: 24
I am helping out a friend, who is in the military. He needs a new home for his sweet dog. Lucy, is a wonderful, loving, loyal Lab/Pit mix. Great with children of all ages and dogs of all sizes. She follow commands, listens well and loves to give kisses. Very active. Loves to go for long walks/runs. Unfortunately, the owner is PCSing to Germany in April and they will not allow any form of pitt bull even a mixed breed. She has no problems with other pets and is very tolerant of new additions to the family.

She is fully potty trained, knows several commands, does well in the crate, and loves to take long walks.

She will have to go to a humane society if no one can foster her. Please contact me for details. I live in Hillsboro if you're interested in meeting her.

Please call if interested: (864) 350-9015
Jessica
user 68327242
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 1
I hope you can find her a home! If not, maybe see if Bonnie Hays in Hillsboro has a spot. It makes me sad to think of another dog in a kennel but I know sometimes there isn't another option. The volunteers and employees at Bonnie Hays are very caring and affectionate toward the animals in their care. Good luck!