SaSSY and Fierce Young Gals for Friends :) Message Board › Ready, Set... Adventure!

Ready, Set... Adventure!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Everyone!
I moved here in August and spent a considerable amount of time trying to meet people with common interests... then I ended up dating someone for four months and we just broke things off. Needless to say, I wasn't as outgoing as I should have been during my relationship and now I'm scrambling to make some good, reliable friends! Sigh - that's the way, isn't it?
I'm extremely interested in spending my time outdoors - I'd like nothing more than to spend all my days in the woods. If I'm not in the woods, I enjoy reading good books, eating delicious food, trying to cook, beer/wine/tea, exercise and good company. I've also been climbing at the Circuit in the NE - I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with someone to climb! I'm hoping I can meet some like-minded girls.
I'm on Spring break this week (I work in a school) and thought it would be a good time to forge some new friendships.
I thought maybe we could meet up for a beverage first and then go from there... anyone interested?