addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › Trivia Night

Trivia Night

A former member
Post #: 6
Trivia night sounds great! I'm in NW, but I don't mind traveling for this.
A former member
Post #: 2
This sounds like fun. I prefer to do something in the city.
A former member
Post #: 4
Wow! It's great that there is so much interest in this.

Would people be interested in this:

Slabtown
1033 Northwest 16th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209
(503) 223-0099
www.slabtownbar.net
Tuesdays at 8:30pm

Is next Tuesday too soon? Is Tuesday a good day for people?
A former member
I'm an idiot..can't do next Tuesday. I'll suggest another time in the following week.
A former member
Hey, I'm also in the MeetUp group LHop (Lets Hang Out Portland) and we are in the trivia night league at Jimmy's Bar on Multnomah Blvd just off the I-5 Multnomah Blvd exit. Monday night, 7:00. Come and join us if you like. We have 2 groups (only 6 people/team and we had so much interest we needed to split into 2.) One or both of our teams have been in the top 3 each week of the league play. More people are always welcome. We can start another team. LHop is a general group for anyone.
Look for the small LHOP sign usually in the window. We sit at the front table by the widow that overlooks the parking lot.
Sara
A former member
Trivia would be fun! I am not the greatest at it, but an awesome one I've seen is done by "quizzy" thursday nights he does trivia at billy ray's, i believe on tuesdays he does them at slabtown in northwest and he has a few other places as well. check out his site www.quizzy.com i believe.
Shannan
user 9693822
Portland, OR
Post #: 7
I would LOVE to go to trivia night! I am not sure how we actually pick someone to organize it..
A former member
I would be up for the next trivia night : )
Shannan
user 9693822
Portland, OR
Post #: 9
ok...to lets each of up come up with a few different trivia nights, then we can vote on which one we should to go...

post you ideas and the vote. I will poke around online tomorrow to se what we can find and then

Sara and Karami already posted a couple of Idea but all others would be welcome. Let's say we have all submissions in my week from today--on Monday July 6th. Then we can take a look ans see about availability and all that. And then go from there!

Sounds like a blast!
A former member
Post #: 4
I've always wanted to do this! I'm down