addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › Potluck, games, good conversation, etc...

Potluck, games, good conversation, etc...

A former member
Post #: 9
I thought it would be fun to host a potluck sometime. Everyone bring some type of dish and just hang out, maybe play some games... like a girls night in i guess. anyone interested?
A former member
Post #: 4
Sounds fun. Don't know what I'd make though.
A former member
Post #: 8
Great idea! I could bring games.
Jen
user 10482848
Portland, OR
Post #: 21
Sounds fun and I have lots of games. If you get enough interest, let me know and I'll create an event. Will need a place to host it though.
A former member
Post #: 45
I've hosted a couple of potluck game nights at my place... but I would LOVE to be the guest this time! lol
A former member
Post #: 27
This totally sounds like fun. I even got a couple of good potluck dishes.
A former member
Post #: 12
It's sounding like enough people are interested...lets pick a date? Any suggestions, what works for people, weekends? weeknights? particular days you absolutely cannot do it?
A former member
Post #: 27
Weekends are best for me otherwise after 6:30 weekdays since I work till 6 in Hillsboro. Also, if it's accross town I am more likely to go only on a weekend. I live in Tigard. Other than that I am easy. Oh and sorry I don't have a place to host at this time, but hope to later this summer.
A former member
Post #: 10
I love game nights! I travel a lot for my job, but if I'm in town on the date that's picked, I would love to join!
A former member
Post #: 30
My weekends are really full this month accept for the weekend of the 10th. Any week night accept for Monday and Thursday are good.