Young Portland Women Meeting for Friendship Message Board › East Indian Co. Food!

East Indian Co. Food!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey there, Ladies!

I am 100% foodie (but don't worry: you don't have to be) and have been dying to try out East Indian Co. in downtown Portland. They are supposed to have the best Indian food in the Portland area. I hear that they have large portions, which means either splitting or taking home yummy leftovers.

Logistics: I want to organize this, but I need to know a couple of things from you since I not only want to explore the wonderful world of food, but also make friends. What days and times work for you during the week of 7/11-7/17? (Weekend, weekday, lunch, dinner, etc.) Also, you might want to consider the different deals and menu options that they have for dinner:

It's been way too long since I've had Indian food! Mmmm!

-Sophia
Betsy
BetsyShmetzy
Portland, OR
Post #: 28
Hi Sophia, I am a 100% foodie too, especially Asian food. It's all I ever want to eat. I can go during the week after work since their happy hour is till later (yey!) or better yet, during the weekend for lunch or HH. I would like to try the HH menu if we go during HH, or the Viceroy’s Lunch if we went earlier. And the Rasmalai anytime! Those are my preferences based on my budget, what about everyone else? I still would like to try Indish for Indian food too sometime, I missed out on that meetup, wonder if people liked it.