addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sassy + Fierce Gals Message Board › For My Fellow Business Owners and Self Employed Young Portland Women - All O

For My Fellow Business Owners and Self Employed Young Portland Women - All Other Can Disregard

Jackie
Jaxyrabbit
Portland, OR
Hi Ladies,

Looks like we are going to have a giant group of women at Eat, Pray, Love in a few weeks, I'm so proud, we're going to take over that theater!

I wanted to let you know that I am running a special event for Business Owners at the end of August on How to Dominate Your Market Online. If this is something that interests you, please go to the event site and secure your seat here.

http://portlandbusine...­

Please don't hesitate to e-mail me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you there!

Cheers ~Jackie