Are you launching you company and need legal advice? Do you have questions about funding, taxes, equity, patents etc?
Join us for an information packed workshop as we bring you exclusive access to our experts as they reveal the insider secrets to the crucial legal issues every entrepreneur must face.You don’t want to miss this event as we show you how to avoid those simple yet profound mistakes that will cost you time, money, and heartache.
After you attend this powerful event, you’ll know how to:
- Structure your business correctly, the first time! - Avoid the simple yet costly mistakes many new entrepreneurs make which will save you valuable time and money
- Put more money in your pocket! - Learn how to maximize your tax credits and make the government work for you
- Get the right funding to fit your business! - We’ll discuss the differences between equity and debt financing and help you determine which one is right for you
- Find the legal help you need, without breaking the bank!- We’ll show you how to get the legal help you need for your business at a fraction of the typical cost
- Networking hour will be held at the beginning and end of the event
- Food & drinks will be served
Hurry seats are limited. Register TODAY to save Saves 25% OFF
***Students get 25% discount through EFactor EDU, where students can find international internships and build their startup!
The Launch Pad, a novel entrepreneurship initiative developed at the University of Miami, helps both students and alumni create new enterprises, with a particular focus on the University's home in South Florida.