Feeling hyper? Let's go trampolining. For those that have never been, AirHeads Trampoline Arena is a place where the walls and floors are all made out of trampolines. Jump, flip, and collapse as you please, followed by a "friendly" game of dodgeball, played with a pain-free foam ball. It won't hurt... except in the ego. Details below:
- $12.95 for an hour, which sounds short, but I have yet to see someone who holds out for longer than that. The hour will include dodgeball.
- If we don't get enough people to play dodgeball, no problem; plenty of other AirHeadians will want to join, so we'll just befriend the rest... or beenemy them!
- Bring your driver's license to fill out their waivers (as well to drive your car there).
- Wear clothes that you can sweat and bounce around in... but you knew that.
- Eat before you come or at their snack bar. If you go bouncing on an empty stomach, you'll run out of energy fast.
For those that are up for it, let's grab Bar-B-Q/dessert afterward at Cecil's (less than a block away). For GPSophiles, the address for dinner/dessert is 2800 S. Orange Ave,
Orlando, Florida 32806.
Also, Groupon has a 2-for-the-price-of-1-and-a-half-deal. http://touch.groupon.com/deals/airheads-trampoline-arena-15