addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 4 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Young Outdoor Adventurers of Orlando Message Board › FREE Howl at the Moon party, VIP Style 6.3.11

FREE Howl at the Moon party, VIP Style 6.3.11

A former member
Post #: 12
Ok, so this party I won is good for up to 100 people, and I have no shame in admitting that I don't have 100 friends on hand, even if it's an awesome opportunity and FREE!!

This invite is for EVERYONE: whether we're BFFs, acquaintances or you have no clue who I am, come out for some free food, drinks, and a good time! And bring your friends, the more the merrier (up to 100, of course)!

Here's what a little name dropping will get you on Friday, June 3, 2011:
-> Complimentary cover
-> FREE heavy appetizer buffet, 6-8pm
-> 2 FREE drinks per person
-> Awesome entertainment
-> Even more awesome company

If you don't know about Howl at the Moon (International Dr., next to Pointe Orlando), you are SOOO missing out! Dueling pianos will play killer songs from the 70s-today that you're guaranteed to know 90% of the words to. Honestly, if you're not singing at the top of your lungs for a decent portion of the night, I can't imagine what DOES get your riled up!

Good times, good people, FREE STUFF!!

Drop my name at the door, and give me a shout if you wanna head out so I can look for you. Hope to see you there!