addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Outdoor Adventurers of Orlando Message Board › We've been on meetup 3 months now!

We've been on meetup 3 months now!

A former member
Hey everyone!
We have reached our 3 month mark on meetup, which is awesome! We've had a lot of fun so far, and I know we'll have a lot more!

The main reason I'm sending this email/posting this message is because I'm recruiting organizers! Planning all of the meetups on my own, and trying to plan at least 4 meetups a month as well as attending almost every single one has taken up a lot of my time and money. I would really like a helping hand in this group, and so I'm looking for one or two assistant organizers.

The requirements are:
-You must not have a no-show on your record for this group since the no-show rules have been established. The reason being I need to make sure my organizers are dependable. If you're unsure if you have a no-show just ask me and I'll tell you in private.
-I must have met you in person. I've heard a lot of nutty stories of people getting promoted in meetup groups and then changing the group entirely.
-When you become an assistant organizer, you must plan at least one event per month, and you must attend that event.

I really hope a few of you are interested in doing this because I could REALLY use the help! (especially during the cold months when I'm not sure what I should plan.) I am a very busy person as it is, and having someone take on part of the planning for this group would be a phenomenal relief. Email me to let me know if you're interested!

Thanks everyone!
Kayelee