Looking to meet new people? Want to get out and explore Central Florida? Here is the place to do it...
This group was designed for singles and couples in their 20s and 30s who want a diversity of activities. Outings may include local parks for swimming or hiking, dinner groups, movies, festivals, book clubs, or nights out downtown Orlando.
We run many events with different organizers with various experiences so make sure to try out many. And feel free to suggest volunteering to host activities yourself. Welcome to the crew, we hope to hang with you soon!
Joining our group is FREE!
Benefits of membership in the past have included:
- Free Howl At The Moon parties ($30+ in perks)
- Free Cowboys parties ($20+ in perks)
- Free Salsa and Bachata dance lessons ($10 value)
- Discounts of Hang Gliding ($50 discount each flight)
-Have a main profile picture showing the general likeness of you and use the name you actually go by.
- Keep any RSVPs up-to-date! Change any RSVPs of "Yes" to "No" when you cannot make it to an event to be courteous to other members and any establishment we attend. It's the polite thing to do! After two times you fail to show up without notice you will be subject to being banned from the group.
- We'll ask a deposit when RSVPing to some of our events, they will be refunded after you sign in with the host during the event.
We don't like rules but we have to set these to make it a pleasant experience for everybody. Welcome to our Meetup!
Frequently Asked Questions-
Does it cost to join the group as a new member?
Joining the group is free! After any free trial period is given you will have to pay membership dues to continue to attend events. Membership will remain free unit you decide when you are ready.
Anyone that is an Organizer/Event Host plus a significant other will be rewarded free paid membership status as a way to say thank you for your efforts. If you'd like to become one contact the head organizer for further details.
Where do you do events? Mainly all over the Central Florida area, although we may travel sometimes.
I'm new, how do I come out to an event? Just bring a good attitude, be respectful of others, and have fun. We are open to all adults (21+ for alcohol/gamble related events) whether single or in a relationship.
For further questions please look in the message boards, event pages, or contact the head organizer.