Looking to meet new people? Want to get out and explore Central Florida? Here is the place to do it...
This group was designed for singles and couples 20s and 30s who want a diversity of activities. Outings may include local parks for swimming or hiking, dinner groups, movies, festivals, book clubs, or nights out downtown Orlando.
We run many events with different organizers with various experiences so make sure to try out many. And feel free to suggest volunteering to host activities yourself. Welcome to the crew, we hope to hang with you soon!
Joining our group is FREE!
Benefits of membership in the past have included:
- Free Howl At The Moon parties ($30+ in perks)
- Free Cowboys parties ($20+ in perks)
- Free Salsa and Bachata dance lessons ($10 value)
- Discounts of Hang Gliding ($50 discount each flight)
-Have a main profile picture showing the general likeness of you.
- Keep any RSVPs up-to-date! Change any RSVPs of "Yes" to "No" when you cannot make it to an event to be courteous to other members and any establishment we attend. It's the polite thing to do! After two times you fail to show up without notice you will be subject to being banned from the group.
- We'll ask a deposit-fee with each RSVP to some of our events for member perks, to cover the costs, and most importantly to show your commitment to attending! Extra funds will also go towards charity. So feel free to be generous when making a VIP donation. :)
-VIP member RSVPs are refundable, Non-VIP member deposits are not.
We don't like rules but we have to set these to make it a pleasant experience for everybody. Welcome to our Meetup!
Frequently Asked Questions-
Does it cost to join the group as a new member? No, as stated above, joining the group as a regular non-VIP member is absolutely free! We will only ask a deposit-fee at some of the events, mainly where businesses need to know how many people to expect for staffing.
How do you become a VIP member? Simply make a donation of at least $12 per year (Oct, 15) to the head organizer. It is not only appreciated but we give special perks for it as a way to say thank you for helping us help you! :)
*Each organizer/event host plus a significant other will be rewarded automatic VIP status as a way to say thank you for your efforts.
Where do you do events? Mainly all over the Central Florida area, although we may travel sometimes.
I'm new, how do I come out to an event? Just bring a good attitude, be respectful of others, and have fun. We are open to all adults (21+ for alcohol/gamble related events) whether single or in a relationship.
How do I promote my business or service? Please message the head organizer with specific details.
For further questions please look in the message boards, event pages, or contact the head organizer.