The mission of Your BFF Sutra is to assist everyday women on their journey to personal strength and excellence. In the era of relational marketing, Your BFF Sutra's networking provides the venues for personal and professional discovery solutions. Just like with Your Best Friend Forever, Your BFF Sutra knows the resources and brings together those strong women from surrounding communities creating a “Concierge” type of environment.
Through a structured yet lose agenda our networking events:
1) Provide opportunities for women to create new and lasting relationships while discovering new interests and rekindling old. - Special events: dance classes, wine tasting tours, shopping bizarre, etc.
2) Facilitate growth through identifying personal strengths and in learning new ways to improve those things challenging us. - Guest speakers talk on magnitude of different topics -Open talks on related topics to every day issues women face
3) Provide those personal and professional resources often found within our very own communities. -Vendor opportunities to introduce products and services -Scheduled sharing to introduce each other’s businesses
4) Share in creating opportunities to give back to members within our community who need the support to develop into the people they strive to be. -Supporting women organizations such as Dress for Success, American Mothers, etc. -Mentoring of Young Ladies
5) Create avenues for women to share about their businesses and find the help from others they need to grow their business. -Business introductions at every event -Business card/flyer exchange
It is my firm belief that through relationships created within our own communities; together we can all meet our personal and professional goals. One of our goals is to leave you with F3:
Fun, Freedom, and Fulfillment.
Fun events that are social and interactive Freedom to come and go as you need: there is NO MEMBERSHIP- just a simple $10 door fee (giving you the flexibility to come when you are able) Fulfillment in your time spent with us