align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

ZUMBA Fitness Message Board › Zumba on Colorado T-V

Zumba on Colorado T-V

Davida
user 8444505
Group Organizer
Littleton, CO
Watch Channel 2 News Wednesday (1/14/09) morning to see a real Zumba class in action. Channel 2's Chris Parente will broadcast live from a Zumba class with me and Ginger McCann. See what you've been missing on Wednesday and Friday mornings with me!

If you'd like to come and be a part of the broadcast (at 6:30AM-8:30AM) email me for details.

Otherwise, I'd love to see you at my Zumba Meetup on Wednesdays & Fridays at 9:00 AM at Anytime Fitness 8227 S. Holly Street (& County Line) Centennial, CO. YES! THERE WILL STILL BE A MEETUP AFTER THE BROADCAST TOMORROW!

DITCH THE WORKOUT AND JOIN THE PARTY!

Zumba Love,
Davida