addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zeitgeist Seattle Message Board › Venus Project...

Venus Project...

A former member
Post #: 27

Good Morning Everyone..

Would it be okay if I started a photo album with pictures of Venus Project ideas for future living?

Danielle
Rob M.
user 17246981
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Danielle,

Absolutely worth it in my opinion...

Have you seen this in our Zeitgeist Seattle project? : Earthship Biotecture

Also... this features the movie Garbage Warrior: RBE What is it?

Let me know if you are interested in learning how to utilize The New Hive and our project there to do something along the lines of what you are talking about..

Rob Merwin
ZS Coordinator
zeitgeistseattle@gmail.com
A former member
Post #: 28
Hi Rob,

I think so too! The pictures are so inspiring.....

I have not seen Earthship Biotecture or RBE What is it?... I need to check those out.

And yes I would like to utilize The New Hive. I tried to email the person on Facebook for the project but I didn't see the email me link.

How exciting huh??

Danielle

A former member
Post #: 1
I am a sustainable builder seeking out property to build sustainable dwellings such as shipping container homes, strawbale, sandbag, cob structures and also intergrate fully self sustainable systems. In faci I would be very interested in creating a village with such structures if someone wanted to go that far. I have the skills to build and teach workshops.