addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ZenAdventures: Hiking, Yoga,Tai Chi, Meditation & Adventures Message Board › Acupuncture at Discounted Prices

Acupuncture at Discounted Prices

A former member
Post #: 5
I'm a student intern at the Tai Sophia faculty/student clinic in Silver Spring. We offer acupuncture at greatly reduced rates. You still get attention for an hour and 15 minutes or longer and you still have the advantage of 20+ plus years experience of our faculty. Acupuncture has been known to help conditions from muscle and joint pain to depression and insomnia to infertility to auto-immune diseases and many more.

Call me or email me for more info: Debra 703-973-8581
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Debra! Definitely interested! Can you post more details, please?
A former member
Post #: 6

I have studied acupuncture for 2 1/2 years and am now an intern. Previously, I have been a personal trainer and a level II Reiki healer. There are 1 -3 supervisors who oversee my treatments while I practice. The clinic is located in Silver Spring at 8555 16th St., Suite 402. On the first appointment, we talk about different things that concern you and I do a physical exam and a little bodywork. The cost for this first appointment is $70. Thereafter, the appointments are scheduled to be an hour and 15 minutes, but if no other student needs that treatment room, then we can take as long as we want. Needle treatments begin with this second appointment and cost $55 for every appointment thereafter.

I treat on Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs roughly starting at 3PM with the last appointment at 6PM. On Saturdays, the first appointment is 8:30AM and the last at 12:30PM. The first appointment, unless it is on Saturday, is 1 hour and 45 minutes. On Saturday, all appointments are 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Hope this answered your questions. Get in touch with me personally if you have questions about if acupuncture will work for you or if you have financial questions.

Thanks, Debra