ZenAdventures: Hiking, Yoga,Tai Chi, Meditation & Adventures Message Board › Montrose Parkway now open - fyi

Montrose Parkway now open - fyi

A former member
Post #: 1
First, sorry I can't make it (I had hoped to and was really looking forward to the full Tai Chi + Yoga + Meditation).

But anyway, they've opened Montrose Parkway, I don't know how they did it, but Randolph Road at 355 is now just totally gone! I think it happened overnight, it's amazing. So, anyway, the directions I suggested are still valid, I take 355 north and then go straight at the light at 187 (Old Georgetown), next light is for entering Mid-Pike Plaza, get in the right-most lane by that point because you're going to take the exit off to the right that dips down and meets up with the now open Montrose Parkway. Bear right and merge onto Montrose Parkway and turn right into the narrow parking lot right after the first light (I think you'll only be on Montrose for about 50 yards). There are green and red neon signs on the Randolph flooring/carpeting/whatever store, and you're going to turn right after the sign for "A to Z Framing".

If you're coming from the north, I've no idea how you'll get there, but just be advised - it's different! so allow a little extra time.

Michael - I hope you can post the next "Tai Chi" assignment video so I won't be too far behind. Work is going to be a bit insane this week, so can't do the private lesson yet.

Cheers!
Cathleen
Michael
user 2539350
Group Organizer
Rockville, MD
Post #: 8
Thanks for this posting, Cathleen. This is very thoughtful of you. I will use your instruction for the next email. We are still working on the first part of the form. I should make more video for assignments.
Regards,
Mike