addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zombie Outbreak Response Team Message Board › Best Zombie Movies

Best Zombie Movies

Lindsey
user 13798279
Gainesville, GA
Post #: 1
Just saw this list of The 14 Best Zombie Flicks

Of course some of these are classics, but there are a bunch on the list I've never seen. I'm particularly intrigued by "Versus", a Japanese martial arts zombie movie about Yakuza assassins fighting zombies.

Any thoughts on this or any of the other movies on this list?
A former member
Post #: 47
28 Days Later is my personal favorite. But number one of all time? I'd say that's a bit controversial.

Planet Terror is another fave but even if there were no zombies it'd still be a hoot.

Re-Animator is a gem, a true horror classic with nothing watered down!

Shaun of the Dead is brilliant in its own way but I'm wondering if it will stand the test of time.

I'd like to see Army of Darkness again, it's been a while.

Eli Roth has named Zombi 2 his favorite zombie movie, so I'd definitely like to check that one out, as well as Dead Snow.
Jennifer N
tallblondeandfun
Group Organizer
Cumming, GA
Post #: 3
I have seen Versus and most Japanese movies are best taken as silliness. Very few are actually scary but involve a lot of spatter

I am not usually a fan of remakes but I think the remake of Dawn of the Dead is awesome, especially since it was nonstop action. I felt like I was running for my life alongside them
Jennifer N
tallblondeandfun
Group Organizer
Cumming, GA
Post #: 8
Who thinks Drive Angry counts as a zombie movie? If you haven't seen it, very fun shoot 'em up, cars, explosions, sort of movie. Pure silliness.
A former member
Post #: 51
Deadgirl is premiering on Chiller tonite, or check out the unrated version on Netflix streaming. Highly recommended. Before I saw this I thought I'd seen everything!

Black Death won't be in theaters until June, but it's available for 48-hour rental for $6.99 SD and $9.99 HD from Amazon Instant Video.
Jennifer N
tallblondeandfun
Group Organizer
Cumming, GA
Post #: 9
saw Aaah! Zzombies aka Wasting Away tonight, very silly but I liked the idea of a movie from the Zombie point of view
Lindsey
user 13798279
Gainesville, GA
Post #: 2
I have seen Versus and most Japanese movies are best taken as silliness. Very few are actually scary but involve a lot of spatter

Finally watched Versus and you were right on both counts. Ridiculous and gory.