add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Content Makers & Digital Publishers Club Message Board › Launch Party, June 10th! Launch Party, June 10th! NEW Sunday Rooftop Networking Party

New York, NY
Sunday Networking Party at (Meat Packing District) Hotel Gansevoort: Join my friends and I this Sunday, 6/10, 3:30pm-9:30pm, for a relaxing rooftop party, DJ's, Drinks specials, food. We represent NYC's elite in digital media and fashion. Everyone is guaranteed entry with no hassles, no cover, if you give the name 'Max Ramirez' to the doorman. From tennis shoes, shorts & tee shirts to Hamptons chic, come dressed comfortable. Text me once you're on the roof, 305-975-8998. Hotel Gansevoort, 18 9th Avenue, near W. 13st Street.