addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Artistic Pros Marketing Mix with Technology Club Message Board › Visual Renaissance Launches Envision loyalty program

Visual Renaissance Launches Envision loyalty program

Levar
LevarJ
New York, NY
Post #: 2
As the founder of Visual Renaissance, today I am at my proudest. With the launch of Envision, the most comprehensive loyalty program in the industry. You will find particularly interesting the ability to purchase fine unique art while earning other luxuries like 10,000 airline miles with a choice from several different airlines and save up to 75% on high quality furnishings are only some of the perks of Envision.

The Visual Renaissance Team and I have worked diligently and dutifully over the last six months to bring Envision to fruition. I personally must thank our furnishing and travel partners, because without your cooperation Envision would be a much smaller, less enticing prospect. Of course I must thank, most of all, my loyal clients both present and future because without you, the client, none of this would be possible. Experience Visual Renaissance's thank you for yourself by visiting http://visualrenaissance.com/EnVision.html­ or by visiting www.visualrenaissance.com­ and clicking on Envision