|Sent on:||Sunday, November 20, 2011 2:19 PM|
Please send resume & cover letter to [address removed]
Client Company Interactive Agency
Location New York City
Experience required 5-10 years, > 10 years
Technical Director with Website Development, Social Media and Quality Assurance Experience
Our Client is looking for a Technical Director to add to their growing Technology team in New York, NY. This person supports their VP, Technology in the scoping, task management, production and quality assurance of all technology deliverables across website development, social media and digital marketing projects. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have a passion for technology, possess an understanding of project management tools and methodology and have worked in a fast-paced, technology-intensive service organization.
About Our Client - Over a Decade of Digital Innovation
Our Client is a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. They say their ideas are big, but their results are bigger. Bigger still is their collective pursuit of positive change - the innovations that will move the industry forward in new and exciting directions.
They provide employees with the intimacy, drive and opportunities of a boutique agency, but with big company benefits, support, resources and vision. You'll be a part of this unique culture and help build the next great website (or widget, blog, game, banner, microsite…the possibilities are endless).
• 7+ years technical project management/technical lead/management experience in a fast-paced, complex, interactive agency, multi-team internet services &/or consulting environment
• Experience with social media platforms/APIs
• Solid experience with one or more of the following solution types: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Web and Social Analytics and Ecommerce
• Back-end development experience with one or more of the following platforms: MS .NET 2.0+, J2EE or LAMP with Object Oriented PHP
• Database design and development experience with basic writing/reviewing SQL code