add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

There's No Business Like Your Business! Meetup Club Message Board › Time for a change in leadership for this Meetup group

Time for a change in leadership for this Meetup group

Tyrone T.
user 5757136
Arverne, NY
Good day, everyone.

I took over the reins of this Meetup group back in January 2007.

It has been a good run. We have attracted sponsorships from New York Life, Microsoft, eBay, HSBC, British Airways, and Mass Mutual.

We've had phenomenal guest speakers and quality networking event, group discussions, and training sessions.

After 6 years of doing my best to bring quality events to the group, I think that it is time for a change.

Even Meetup groups should have term limits 

This group has nearly 600 members and we've had more than 100 events.

If you're interested in taking over this group, or at the very least willing to commit as a co-organizer, please contact me via email and we'll talk more.

Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

Tyrone Turner, Organizer & Chief Appreciation Officer
NYC Social Media Networkers Meetup Group­