addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

There's No Business Like Your Business! Meetup Club Message Board › Working on getting a high-powered guest speaker or September or early October

Working on getting a high-powered guest speaker or September or early October

Tyrone T.
user 5757136
Arverne, NY
Good morning, all.
I wanted to reach out to you all to let you know that I am working hard to bring the group a quality event for the fall.
I can't divulge much right now as things are still in the works, but I'm in negotiations with a high-powered author that is an authority on a subject that can help you immensely at work .
I will let the cat out of the bag as soon as I get the commitment from their office.
Also, if you have any event ideas please reach out to me.
Thank you so much and have a great weekend.
Kind regards,
Tyrone Turner
Organizer
NYC Striving for Exceptionalism Initiative
http://www.meetup.com...­