addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 166
Hey All,
I'm the official birthday keeper of the UME and I have really been slacking on my duties for the past few months. If you would like to have your birthday posted on the UME calendar please post it here and I will put it up. If you see me forget (which I often do) just post it again as a friendly reminder. This goes for everyone. If your Birthday was on last years calendar it not carried over to 2008 so please post it again.
Thanks,
Josh
A former member
Post #: 169
Nobody has a Birthday?
A former member
Post #: 34
June 28th!

who else is a summer baby??

love struck
A former member
Post #: 19
March 28th. Thanks for asking again Josh!
Susan
susansmugrex
New York, NY
Post #: 54
JULY FUCKIN 4th !!!!!!!!
A former member
Post #: 15
Early June, a Gemini, but don't personally put any stock in "astrology". Just enjoy summer parties, that's all!
A former member
Post #: 10
March 10
A former member
Post #: 170
Peter....What is the initial for your last name? I'd like to put your Birthday on the calendar, but we have so many Peter's in the group that I don't want it to be confusing.
A former member
Post #: 12
Peter A

or, if there's another Peter A -

Peter C. A

:)
A former member
Post #: 32
May 20