iframe width="960" height="720" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/PK7xF1RGCQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
The American International Club of Geneva is organizing a fun-filled INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION on Thursday, 4th July from 18:00 to 23:30
Come for a late afternoon filled with family-friendly activities and fellowship with other Americans & friends. We'll have games and activities for children of all ages including inflatable games, live music, and much more at the Domaine du Pommier, Grand-Saconnex in Geneva. There will be an American-style BBQ, salad, desserts and drinks available for purchase on site.
18:00 - 21:00: Inflatable castle "Party Bounce", Make-up & Tattoos stand with make-up artists & many fun games for children & adults, kindly provided by Linda Larini from Party Time.
18:00 - 23:00:
- Live music with the Albert-Mark Band, where Jazz & Blues meets Rock’n’Roll!
- Food & Beverages sold on-site, kindly provided by Live Catering
- Mojito & Piña Colada Bacardi Bar
- Tesla Model S will be on display. Posibility for test drives depending on logistics & weather conditions.
19:30: Welcome speech by AIC President, Mr. Edward Karr followed by the National Anthem
19:50: WIN A YOUTH TOUR for 2014
(total value of CHF 3'000.-) by participating in the competition. Participation to the draw is free and open to anyone aged between 12 and 18 (by summer 2014). All valid entries will be drawn and announced at 19:50. You must be present to win.
- Free for AIC Members, US Mission staff & their families
- CHF 10.-/Non-Member(does not include F&B)
- Free for childrenup to 12 years old
"All you can eat" BBQ Buffet: CHF 25.00/adult & CHF 12.00/children, free for children 6 & under. (does not include beverages). Meal tickets are purchased at the check-in desk.
Place: Domaine du Pommier, Grand-Saconnex (on the corner of route de Ferney & route du Pommier).Parking:
Bus No.: 5, stop Le Pommier
Parking: Across at the Counseil Œcuménique des Eglises, route de Ferney 150
Click here to view map