The idea is to do on saturday a hike from Lavin to Ardez and sunday a hike from Ardez to Scuol. Given that we are in the middle of the hiking season the distances and height meters have been adapted accordingly.
On saturday we would take the 6.37 am train departing zurich hb arriving land quart 7.41 am, departing 7.49 am landquart arriving 8.56 am lavin.
From Lavin (1421meters) we will walk towards Alp D- Immez (1953 m), Cabanna del Bescher (2158m), Alp Suot (2018m), Alp Sura (2118m) towards Ardez (1604m). The hike is 7 hours and about 700 meters up and 700m down.
On sunday I suggest to take a train from Scuol to Ardez (10 minutes duration) and then hike from Ardez (1600m) to Alp Valmala (1980m), Alp Laret (2180 meter), Ftan (1636m) towards Scuol (1300 meter).
I took an option at a hostel in Scuol for 25 people ( which can easily be extended if need to be). I need to confirm this booking as soon as possible but no later than April 29. Therefore could I please ask you to transfer the respective amounts to my bank account before April 29.
* 2 bed room with shower/toilet : 64 francs
* 3 bed room with shower/toilet : 61 francs
* 4 bed room with shower/toilet : 59 francs
The above prices are per person/night and include accommodation/breakfast.
My bank account details are:
IBAN: CH[masked] 8940 A
* The organizer is not responsible for any bodily injury or other accidents that might happen during the hike. By signing up on this activity, the participants agree that the organizer will not be held responsible in any way. Although the hike is not complicated, it is each individual responsibility to ensure that they can do the hike and check out the trail.
* There is a no refund policy – anyone else can take your spot. This policy has been introduced to avoid people making changes and cancellations for reasons that can not be verified by the organizer.
* To avoid a huge number of last minute changes and to ensure that we do not drive mad the hotel by making many many changes, a flat fee of 10 francs will be charged if a change happens in the last two weeks before the hike.
* Bookings/reservations are made on the first date of payment. Independently whether you clicked yes or no, the date of payment will be the criteria to confirm your attendance.
* I would do everything to accommodate your booking, i.e. keep males/females separate and put you in the 2 bed room, 4 bed room etc. requested however as you can imagine bookings are accepted all the time by the hotel and although i transmit to the hotel regularly the rooms and number of people attending, it might be that yourfavorite room is no longer available.
* To bring along : hiking boots, rain gear, water, snack, lunch ( I suggest we take lunch on the trails), smile, positive attitude, suncream
* Since we start hiking immediately upon arrival, please travel light.