Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › meetup at Oliver Twist last night

meetup at Oliver Twist last night

A former member
Post #: 1
Unfortunately I had to work late last night and missed the get together at the Oliver Twist (which is a damn shame because I live on the next street over from the pub).

So how was it and more importantly, when is the next one?

Christian
A former member
Post #: 24
Unfortunately, I was also unable to make it as my shoot went very late yesterday. Again, my apologies to everyone, I will try to avoid missing these get togethers in the future.

I will schedule our next meetup in early February, probably a Saturday afternoon coffee break.

Bryon
A former member
A Saturday afternoon coffee meet-up sounds like a good idea, especially for someone like me who has lot's of evening activities (work related as well as private).
A former member
Marianne:

I'm searching for an old friend with your name who's originally from South Carolina. The last I heard was 25 years ago, but at that time she was headed for Germany. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jack McCracken mr.jack@comcast.net