Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › Searching for models

Searching for models

A former member
Post #: 32
Hi all,

As many of you know, I am a fine art photographer specializing in nudes. At the moment, I am currently searching for new models for several projects this year. If you have an interest in participating or know someone who would be, I would appreciate hearing from you by email at models -at- atelier-mccartney.com (replace -at- with @).

Below are the types of models I am looking for:

1) Scars, Piercings and Tattoos
We are looking for male or female models with scars, piercings and/or tattoos on their body. This project is open to any body type (shape, size, etc.) and will focus on presenting unique scars, piercings and tattoos in an artistic fashion. Partial or full nudity may be involved (depending on the placement of your scars, piercings and tattoos). Scars can be accidental or intentional. We are especially looking for tattoos on large portions of the body, and multiple scars/piercings. Please contact me with a description of your scars, piercings and/or tattoos or a photo of them.

2) Athletes of Grace and Dancers
We are looking for male or female athletes and dancers for a major art project on movement and strength. This project will feature professional-level athletes and dancers and will involve full or partial nudity. Dancers and athletes with exceptional abilities or particularly muscular bodies are preferred. Please send me a brief description of your abilities as an athlete or dancer.

3) Exhibitionists
Do you like to show yourself off? We are looking for male or female models who are a bit exhibitionistic. This project is open to any body type (shape, size, etc.). If you are interested in participating, please write a short (5-10 sentences) description of why you think you are well suited to this project.

Please note that I keep all discussions confidential and if you wish to participate without being identified, this is possible as well. All models must meet with me prior to shooting to discuss all details and requirements for the shoot and to ask/answer any questions.

Thanks and regards,

Bryon Paul McCartney
www.atelier-mccartney.com