addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › Assistant Organizers wanted

Assistant Organizers wanted

Astrid80
user 9541080
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Dear all,

I hope you are well & had a nice 1. Advent!

Our group is continously growing & this is really great! I get lots of positive feedback & requests for more meet up´s. The last few weeks I have been very busy & did not really get around to organize anything. Its the time of the year:-) However as the group is so big now, I would like to pop the question if 3 or 4 people would be interested to step in as Assistant Organizers. As an Assistant Organizer you have all the right to organize your own specific meet up within this group. It would be a big benefit for the group spirit if we could have regular meet ups taking place. I will most certainly organize the bar outing again as soon as I find the time. So if anyone of you is interested, feel free to drop me a line.

In the meantime have a good week & take care,

Astrid

P.S: It would be good if the new Assistant Organizers live in Zurich. I got requests from people living in Davos & Lucerne, which I really appreciate for the feedback, but its a Zurich based group & it should remain this way. Thanks.