Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › Tonight's Meet-Up
|A former member||
So I called the Eisbahn and they advise me the complex is open and the ice quality is good. I find that a little hard to believe considering the temperature. Should we still go skating? Just meet-up at the Outback instead?
The response to this event has been light (7 RSVP's, 4 Maybe's). I think we should assure at least 5 skaters are going to show up. So, if you have RSVP'd but are having second thoughts please advise ASAP. Also, you Maybe's, please let me know your intentions. I'll send another note out around 5:30 to advise whether no change of plan, cancel the skate but meet at Outback, or postpone the whole thing.