Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › sailing course in Zürich

sailing course in Zürich

Alex C.
user 6785239
Genova, GE
Post #: 97
I just moved to Zurich, I have done in the past long course about sailing in Denmark (9 month of sailing practice and 6 months of theory), but unfortunately for several reasons I did not attend the ending part of the theory lectures and therefore I also miss the final exam.
Although I don't think you need particular certification in Switzerland (correct me if I am wrong), considering that I believe in the learning experience of sailing course, I'd like to know where I can get a training for an ICC license (International Certificate of Competence) or the equivalent in Switzerland. I guess this means another 2 years course. Do you have any ideas? Do you believe in other form of training and maybe external exam?

Danke im voraus.