addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › Travel Ideas

Travel Ideas

A former member
Post #: 8
Maybe we can start exchanging some information about our travels. I know I'm doing alot of it, and could use some ideas from other people and would be glad to share about some of the places I've been. So here we go....

PLACES I'VE BEEN LATELY
Amsterdam
Warsaw
Leukerbad, CH

I'D LIKE TO GO...MAYBE YOU KNOW ABOUT....?
Mallorca, Spain
Naples
Oberalp Pass/Andermatt or other good Swiss driving tours
Golf in Crans-Montana
Anyone whose gone canyoning or paragliding from Interlaken
A former member
Post #: 1
Just came across this and I like the topic.

Places I have been recently that are quite memorable

Slovenia-took a car trip last October and I was so enchanted! The drive from central Switzerland through Austria was really beautiful, (colorful leaves and mountains during the third week of October). It look us about 11 hours to drive from Kanton Zug to Ljubljana, Slovenia and we stayed over night in Innsbruck, which was also quite lovely.I cannot recommend Lljubljana enough! It is really one of the most romantic cities I have visited...there are channels and walking bridges throughout the old town and a short walk from the center, up the hill, is a The people are very kind and the city offers modern and chic dining and service.

Other places I have been lately: Karlsruhe, Munich, Rothenburg Germany; Spain: Barcelona (have been around most of the mainland several times, but not to any islands) France; Herult Region (Langue doc `Roussillon( sp?), Colmar, Strasbourg; Portugal

Would like information!!!
I would like to know if anyone has gone kayaking or canoeing in Switzerland or around Europe?

I am going to Montenegro in August...any else been there?