addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › Piano Lessons in Zurich

Piano Lessons in Zurich

A former member
Post #: 1
Have you always wanted to learn to play the piano but are not sure where to start?

Are you seeking a sensitive and fun teacher for your child?

Do you already play the piano but would like the support to reach a certain goal?

I am a friendly, relaxed, holistic style piano teacher based in Zurich, experienced in teaching all ages and abilities and additionally ABRSM examination methods for beginners. I additionally have taken a special interest in creative methods of teaching, and teaching children, through ongoing University education in Expressive Arts Therapy.

Trained in the UK, I have taught in various cities in Europe, including most recently Paris and Amsterdam.

I teach classically, but incorporate other styles for a well rounded musical education. You will learn musical theory and aural skills, and each lesson will be tailored to the individual wishes and abilities of each pupil. I strive to work with my students on an individual basis, to ensure lessons are as fun and insightful as possible and that everyone is progressing as they wish to be!

Standard rate: 50CHF for 45 minutes.

Free trial lesson!

(I appreciate that it is important to find the right fit between student and teacher, and a trial lesson helps us to determine whether the fit is right or not).

Lessons take place at my studio in Oerlikon, situated 5 minutes walking from Oerlikon station or 2 minutes from Oerlikon Sternen.

Please don't hesitate to contact me, Gillian Scadden, with any questions;

gillyscadd@hotmail.com