Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › Seeking to recruit a Country Manager for Switzerland for MYEASYDOCS.

Seeking to recruit a Country Manager for Switzerland for MYEASYDOCS.

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi, (or Shalom as we say here in Tel Aviv) smile

I'm one of founders behind MYEASYDOCS. A web site that aims to combat the global issue of fake documents, the crimes associated with Document Fraud.
At present, I"m operating my startup in several countries and I"m looking to expand into Europe/Switzerland.
With the size of the financial industry in the city, Zurich should be an AMAZING place to launch MYEASYDOCS !!

For this, I"m looking recruit a local entrepreneur, passionate about setting up MYEASYDOCS-CH.

This hopefully will be similar to setting up Gmail in Switzerland, or DropBox.

If you want to hear a little more about the business opportunity (it's not a job, you put in sweat for the first while, and then you get to run the Swiss operations yourself), go visit MYEASYDOCS.CO.IL and send me an email at the info@ address.
Tell me a little bit about yourself and your entrepreneurial background. If there's a basic fit, we'll video skype shortly.

Cheers :-)

Yuval

PS- Basic requirements:
- You are a global team player (!!!)
- You are self motivated, as I’m not going to be your boss too much
- You are mad about Skype and WhatsApp, and ‘screen share’ is your No. #1 fetish (officially)
- You are OK with no income for a while you’re building up a national business from you home or coffee shop
- You are OK with working with a global team from different time zones, cultures, passionate about this new concept of secure personal documents
- Fluent in English
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi, just to update that I'll be passing through Zurich on Thursday, Dec 5 to conduct interviews.

Interested? Drop me a line.