addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zürich English Speaking Group Message Board › The Wednesday Night Fever Meetups

The Wednesday Night Fever Meetups

A former member
Post #: 18
Hi All,

I guess you all are aware of the Wednesday night fever meetups that I do on a regular basis (every Wednesday) if not, follow the link http://newintown.meet...­

It is usually a nice bunch of people. We start at 7pm with very light music so that people can chit chat, mingle and get to know each other. This continues until 10pm and then the music goes up a bit and we have our own private party!

There is no need to hesitate when you get there, since the entire bar is booked for the group so you do not have to wonder who is from the group. I am usually at the door to greet people at the door and introduce the new people to the others.

The last Wednesday of the month, I organize a NEW MEMBERS MEET (NMM) where the first hour only first timers mingle and then everybody else joins. Wednesday evening are usually fun.

If you need more details, buzz me on 079 667 8483 or email me on ahysanali@gmail.com or simply join the group
http://newintown.meet...­

Cheers
Ehsaan