We are currently a small and friendly group of international runners who run regularly to keep fit, or train for races. Our motto is to have as much fun as possible while keeping fit. Fun is a MUST, therefore we offer runs for all levels and we always adapt the training to the group. Running and meeting new nice people is really amazing, therefore we hope to motivate many of you to join.
We are 4 leaders who will participate on all runs, making sure that we can cover all levels from advanced to total beginner. We meet every week and sometimes on weekends as well. We have the following program:
- Weekly interval training for all levels in the Sihlhölzli athletics track
- Weekly runs for all levels, we will show you the nicest running trails in Zürich
- One (or more) special runs per month, usually a trail run outside of Zürich or a long(er) run
- Cross country skiing in winter (also for all levels)
- Races like Forchlauf or some others where we can get free tickets
A little disclaimer: We are a group of friends who like to run and have fun. We've been running for many years now, but we are not professional trainers. That is to say that we will give you as much advice as we can from what we've learnt from experience, but it is your responsibility to make sure that your body is prepared to do physical exercise and go to a doctor if you have some doubt about it. If you join our trainings you are accepting that there is always risk of getting injured and the organizers won't be held responsible for it, although we will put the best effort into trying to avoid it.
Wow, that sounded really serious! We are usually less formal, don't worry... ;)
We are really looking forward to meeting you!
Mireia, Tijana, Alex, and Jordi