Ennenda (Aeugsten) - Filzbach
A walk up in the mountains. We'll combine route 39 and 73 for this one and take the lifts up to save some time and get to the nice views right away. The links are below.
Vertical ups: 938m
Vertical downs: 1136m
Requirements: medium (mountain hiking trail)
Conditions: medium / difficult
- Meet at Ennenda at 09:22. (I will get on the train in Ziegelbrücke.)
- Walk 0.5km to the seilbahn and take the lift up to Ennenda Aeugsten.
- Take the following route:
- Take the lift down from Habergschwänd to Filzbach FSH. Return by SBB via Filzbach Post.
Things to bring:
• Water, 1.5l
• An understanding of hiking etiquette: http://hiking.meetup.com/161/pages/Etiquette_on_the_Trail/
Things to know about this hike:
• I am not a professional guide.
• I am getting most of my information about this hike from the webpage below and the Switzerland Mobility maps.
• You should take into consideration your own ability to hike this distance at an average hiking pace.
• We'll keep this a people hike, no dogs please. There are a number of great dog groups in Zurich that hike, please look into those.
• If you can't make it but have signed up or are in the wait list, please update your status as early as possible. Those in the wait list will be thankful.
Route 73, stage 1