Announcing a new Meetup for Zurich Hike & Outdoor!What
: Ice Skating Disco at DolderWhen
: Saturday, December 18,[masked]:30 PMWhere
: Dolder funicular station at R?merhof
Some of you have heard me talking about this before: There's an ice skating disco at Dolder this Saturday - this should be fun!
I've never been to an ice disco, but I imagine it's just like normal ice skating - just more fun! There will be:
- Gl?hwein (heated red wine with sugar and spices such as cinnamon and cloves) bar
- special effects
- regular entry for the Dolder ice rink (SFR 8) (no additional costs! - at least not according to ad)
The ice skating disco starts at 5pm and finishes at 11pm. I will be going early as I will be in the city till 5. We will meet at 17:30 at the Dolder funicular station at R?merhof (or you can join us directly on the Dolder ice rink).
Take tram 3, 8 or 15 to R?merhof and you'll see the Dolder funicular station.
Ice skates can be rented at Dolder for SFr 7.
There's also a restaurant and we always have a break together to warm up and have a chat. The restaurant offers food as well.Note:
Anybody can join who has been on an ice rink before. People with little experience are welcome and I and group members are happy to help. However, I don't recommend this event to people who are complete beginners - join a Wednesday session if you've never ever worn ice skates before.). If you have questions regarding this, feel free to contact me.My mobile:
[masked] (Please note that I won't have any reception (or a very poor one) at Dolder. Text or call me before 5:30pm if you want to let me know that you join us later.)How to recognize me if you are joining us at Dolder:
I will be wearing a Santa Claus hat - this should make it easy! Take along:
- ice skates if you own a pair - otherwise they can be rented there for SFr 7
- wear or bring clothes that are warm enough for ice-skating
- a pair of gloves
- a cap and a scarf (optional)
- a lock if you have one - this will allow you to leave stuff in a locker (lock can also be rented or bought there)
Here the link to Dolder: http://www.dolderspor..
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/Zurich-Hike-Outdoor/calendar/15753177/