align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Swiss Day in a Hut! POSTPONED 2ND AUGUST

From: Sven
Sent on: Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:06 PM
IMPORTANT Update 31 July 19:57:

Hi everyone,

The swiss weather is really annoying..... tomorrow there is a storm coming in for the day. Hence, I decided to postpone our hut hike to Saturday 2nd of August!, same time, same plan.

Please confirm your status once again on the website if you want to come or not until tomorrow 19 hours!

Hope you can still make it! If you need to call me, to so on[masked] 4480.


I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

When: August 2,[masked]:15 AM

Where: Z?rich HB
in front of Ticket counter, underneath the big weird angel hanging from the ceiling

This Meetup is closed to new RSVPs.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup:

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy