align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Zurich Hike & Outdoor Message Board Zurich Hike & Outdoor Discussion Forum › Hiking and Biking with the little ones

Hiking and Biking with the little ones

A former member
Post #: 11
Hello all,

I am looking for other stay at home Moms/Dads to do some hiking and or biking with during the week (and possibly the weekends). I have 2 boys, aged 2.5 and 15 months. My older son is now in the kinderkrippe on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so that frees me up to be able to carry the little one in a backpack and go for a hike. We have 2 backpacks, so if you are interested but don't know if you would like to invest the money, you can try out one of ours before you buy.

Also, I have just bought a 2 seater bike trailer. So if anyone wants to get out, I can now do so with both kids. I also went as far as buying the cross country ski set for the winter, so we are mobile. Let me know if you are interested and we can set something up.

Cheers,

Maria