align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Zurich Hike & Outdoor Message Board Zurich Hike & Outdoor Discussion Forum › Seeked Snowboard Buddy for this Season!!!

Seeked Snowboard Buddy for this Season!!!

A former member
Post #: 47
Dear fellow riders

I am a very passionate Snowboarder and I am looking for somebody who would like to share the passion. The deal is to go and ride every Saturday if possible. It's the day where there are the fewest people on the runs.

I like to find the powder. I am very spoiled from living in Colorado ;o) That's my mission, ride as much powder this Winter as possible. I am not in to racing on the pistes or anything like that. I love to go and float down the untouched stuff. I am not trained for backcountry riding yet, but would be willing to try anything with an experienced buddy though. At the beginning of the season I would like to focus more on the resorts and their freeride slopes.

My ride buddy can be a snowboarder or a skier. You must be passionate about the sport and the powder, like when you see a snowflake it gives you these butterflies in your tummy and you are pumped to just head up to the mountains. You must be an experienced rider or skier that knows how to ride powder and trees, etc. I myself have been riding for 17 years and in the last 5 years I would get between 30-40 days in. I would be open to get a season pass too for a certain resort, although it might be kind of tricky if we want to follow the powder.

I would go with the group every once in a while, but I was an organizer of the Denver Snowboarding group (800+people) and got kind of over riding in big groups. Prefer to just ride with one or two people. Especially when there is powder. "No friends on powder days" ;o) Let me know if you are interested! I look forward to meet you! (oh yeah this isn't a dating ad, but I am sure you got that)tongue

Look forward to find YOU!smile