addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zurich Hike & Outdoor Message Board Zurich Hike & Outdoor Discussion Forum › Request for refund

Request for refund

Patrick
user 8405321
Zürich, CH
Post #: 6
Dear All,

Recently I had to travel to Africa for business and as such could not participate in the activities I had planned for October 8 and October 9. Some fellow meetup collega's accepted to take over the leadership of these activities for me. For both these activities trains I reserved spaces with SBB, but do the fact that the person's who took over the activity finally did not go, I received an invoice from SBB for 300 swiss francs for not using the postbus as planned.

Given that the Oct 9 activity is cancelled and as such I can't see who initially signed up for this activity, may I please ask each of the persons who signed up initially to transfer 10 swiss francs to my bank account - as such I do not have to pay fully the 300 swiss francs.

My bank details are:

account number 230-482989.40A
BIC: UBSWCHZH80A
IBAN: CH71 0023 0230 4829 8940 A
I do not know the clearing number of UBS bank

Thanks for your understanding.