addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zurich Hike & Outdoor Message Board Zurich Hike & Outdoor Discussion Forum › -3 days to the Bellinzona Carnival: hike&parade anyone?

-3 days to the Bellinzona Carnival: hike&parade anyone?

Andrea V.
user 9802398
Rapallo, GE
Post #: 24
On Sunday the Rabadan Carnival hits the capital city of Canton Ticino: is anyone up for having a new gathering this Sunday, in Bellinzona dam of the Alps?

The idea this time is to meet at 10:40 at Bellinzona station (just like every other year) and do a pre-Carnival hike, from Gnosca to the monastery of Claro (it should take 90 minutes to get up there)

Starting point:
http://www.bellinzona...­

Finish point:
http://wanderland.mys...­

hike difficulty: T1

In an ideal world where buses don't get cancelled (I'm not sure yet, if the routes will be modified by the Carnival chariots), we would take the 11 am bus from Bellinzona to Gnosca, and return from Castione Arbedo to Bellinzona, around 2:30 pm, in time to watch a couple of hours of the Carnival parade (and, for those who are tireless, have a stroll up on the castles).

What else? If you have any doubts or if I forgot to write something, please let me know !(vidlothianATgmailDTcom)