addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Zurich Hike & Outdoor Message Board Zurich Hike & Outdoor Discussion Forum › Menu for Saturday May 4th Ticino Hike - CHF 39 - register by April 26th

Menu for Saturday May 4th Ticino Hike - CHF 39 - register by April 26th

Closed to new replies

Kathleen
user 10388097
Zürich, CH
Great news the menu just came in for our group dinner Saturday May 4th.

Special group rate of CHF 39 for salad, main dish and desert.

Please send me an email to register for the dinner by April 26th. They need to arrange the food. The restaurant is gorgeous. Outside with vines growing around us. Typical Ticino style.

MENU CHF 39.00

Insalata formentino con uovo e pancetta (Nüsslisalat mit Ei und Speck;  Nüsslisalat with Egg and Bacon)

Brasato di manzo con polenta e verdura (Rindsschmorbraten mit Polenta und Gemüse;  Braised Beef with Polenta and Vegetables)

Tortino al cioccolato (Hausgemachtes Schoggichuechli; Homemade Chocolate Cake)

If for dietary reasons you cannot eat the above please join us for dinner anyway. Please send me an email to tell me that you will join us but will order separately from the restaurant menu. You can them be with the group but need to order off of the regular menu. You will pay regular prices.

cheers

Kathleen