Livecoders Message Board › Questions about next two meetups, concerts, guest speaker

Questions about next two meetups, concerts, guest speaker

dan
danmackinlay
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Grüsse aus Berlin! Hoping everyone had a lovely easter.
Hi folks, Dan here, writing from chaos central, AKA Berlin. I have some quick questions...
First and most important, It looks like the most people are free to do a gig on May 21. And the kind folks at Klubi have booked us in.
Now, at the last meetup we discussed having meetups on two dates before the concert:

Could I ask you to respond on meetup or email me and let me know if you can attend either of these dates?
The reason I ask is that April 28 is going to be difficult for me to organise, since it is not certain what time that day I will be back in Zürich.  It is also Sechseläuten, so maybe you will all be watching the Böög that day and too drunk to code...? Or maybe not! Let us know! If we know that people are keen, we can still do a meetup that day - we'll just need some volunteers to support, and confirm the venue etc.
So, let me know if 1) you would like a meeting on April 28 and 2) if you can be responsible for it - if there are enough keen people and enough volunteers, we should be safe. It's very easy, don't be shy. I'll send an email around to confirm either way on Sunday.
Next: Thanks Kultkat at the gang at ZHdK for hosting the last meetup and to Alexis­ for performing, last time.
We have the possibility of a new featured guest at the May 7 meetup - Jag, creator of DinIsNoise is touring through Europe and looking for new collaborators - and also places to stay on his "coding tour of Europe". Anyone who'd like to host him for a few days, do let me know. He's a lovely guy, crossing Europe using only his C++ compiler and a passion for synthesizers... If we're nice we can maybe keep him until the concert. 
Take care y'all.
LG
Dan