addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

music & (live)coding Message Board meetup-group-MOhQSDOo Discussion Forum › See you underground!

See you underground!

dan
danmackinlay
Sydney, AU
OK folks, I don't care if it's 50% finished or 20% finished - show us what you have for the gigi on the 21st!
I can confirm that I will ACTUALLY BE IN ZÜRICH this time , and I'm looking forward to seeing you all...
Also, feel free to attend whether you wish to perform at the concert or not - if you want to use this as an excuse to practice with no pressure, or just to decide whether to perform, or simply to catch up, that is 100% fine.
If you haven't been to Klubi before, I'll post up a little photograph of the entrance when I arrive on Wednesday to make sure you can find the venue. You're in for a treat.
And finally, note that, as in the event description, we'd really like if you could bring 6.5mm mono jack connections to plug your laptop in - I'll bring a couple of spare cables to convert 3.5mm stereo ("headphone jack") to 6.5mm mono jack, but more would be wise.
Cheers,
Dan